Supply Div address for replacements?

Yep, that's the main ScoutStuff address, but is it the same one to return merchandise? I seem to remember there being a different address. All info about the BSA lifetime guarantee seems to have been erased.

OK, I found it. If you use the post office:

Returns

BSA National Supply

PO BOX 7143

Charlotte NC 28241-7143

If you use any other shipper:

Returns

BSA National Supply

2109 Westinghouse Blvd

Charlotte NC 28273

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent service from Supply Division! I shipped back my (laundered and de-patched) uniform shirt which had died in the line of duty (sob!) and they promptly shipped back a replacement. Now I have another eight years to wear out this one. :)

Actually, you don't offer a lifetime guarantee unless it is expected to last a reasonable lifetime of use. For most Scouters, I would anticipate that to be in the 10-20 year range. Lifetime guarantees are usually offered on premium products to justify their premium price and quality. It is not the end user's fault that a product may not stand-up long term to what is promised.

The guarantee is "Satisfaction Guaranteed". If you're dissatisfied with the purchase, return it for refund or replacement. If after 5 or 10 years your socks wore out and you're dissatisfied, send them back.

Retailers know there will be a certain amount of dissatisfaction and build the cost into the pricing.

"Our promise to you

You are the final judge of our products. If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with any item purchased from the Boy Scouts of America, you can either exchange the item for a replacement or receive a full and complete refund. No questions asked.

You can be assured that the Scouting seal and the BSA Best and Black Bull labels are your guarantee of quality, excellence and performance. So look for these official Scouting merchandise symbols and buy with confidence."

It's also in the printed catalogs.