Cub Scout Summertime Pin & Outdoor Act. Award Patch

Currently the Cub Scout NATIONAL PACK SUMMERTIME AWARD PIN is worn centered above the button on the "wearer's right" pocket flap.

Now, when Cubs earn the CUB SCOUT OUTDOOR ACTIVITY AWARD Patch it will be sewn over that flap. For each additional time the CUB SCOUT OUTDOOR ACTIVITY AWARD is earned, a Wolf Track Pin may be pinned on the patch over the pocket flap.

Question: What happens to the NATIONAL PACK SUMMERTIME AWARD PIN? May it be pinned on the new patch or is it worn no more? Or, has a new location been designated for it?

I've been hoping someone would have an answer to this question. I looked up the uniform inspection sheets and there doesn't seem to be a place to put the National Summertime Award for those how have both it and th Cub Scout Outdoor Award. However, until it becomes official, I think I'd go with putting the pin as close to where it should be as possible--even if now where the Uniform Insignia suggests as this just isn't addressed. Good question. I'll run it by the Scout shop next time I'm there; they have been helpful when new items are introduced.