To the troop from Maine that was making part of their return trip from the Albuquerue, NM airport on July 24 at about 1:00pm, you made us proud! Your entire troop was in full uniform and your behavior was Scouting exemplary.

I noticed that your uniforms attracted many a friendly "Hello!", questions about where you were from, questions about where you had been, etc. In passing, I overheard one person say that ". . . that group of Boy Scouts over there are some of the best-behaved young men that I have ever seen . . ."

I'm sorry that I didn't have time to get to know you and for the life of me can't remember your troop number. If anyone out there is from Maine and recognizes the troop I'm speaking of, please pass this AttaBoy along.

I was at the dentist the other day, and he said that there was a troop of Scouts in the airport, he said how well turned out they were and how well behaved they were.

People do notice.

On the other hand, flying back from London last summer there was a troop of Scouts on the plane, in class B (ok I know.)

The boys were great, but the adults managed to go to town on the free drinks. So much so that Her Who Must Be Obeyed was thinking of sending a letter to their home council.

The Leaders were not in uniform and did not seem to be impaired. But they were going at it very strong.

People do notice.

Eamonn(This message has been edited by Eamonn)