X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Know Any Of These Men?

A Scouter recently sent me a list of men he considered great professional Scouters from the past. I only recognized one name, Cally Caldwell, who was SE in Central Florida Council in the 1960s.

I would appreciate any info or hints. Many thanks.

Jackson L. Grady. L.L. Stanley, Jack Hays, Douglas Cofield, Roger Ohmstead, Tom Burgess, James D. Wilson, Archie Crain, Buford Hill, Jim Terry, Alf Tuggle, E. O. Robbie Robinson, Ben Edwards, Rudy Flythe, C. W. Baker, Eugene Jones, Fred Bell, Russell McLean, Sam Buie, Jr.,Cally Caldwell

Jim Terry was the Scout Executive in my council (Heart of America, which covers the Kansas City metro area) a few years back. He currently is the Assistant Chief SE/CFO of BSA National. Not sure if it's exactly the same man on your friend's list, but seems like a good fit. Mr. Terry seems like a pretty decent fellow and did a pretty good job while in our council. A lot of our volunteers (myself included) thought he was one of the better SE's in recent memory.

Comment

• Kahuna
      Kahuna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Probably the same man.

For Buford Hill, see this article: http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=6992,4865631

Comment

• Kahuna
      Kahuna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks very much!
Working...
X