Unit Veteran Status Stats?

My charter organization has supported a troop for 85 years and a pack for 72 years. In my council, and from posts on this forum I know there are units that have been around far longer than my own. For example, one in my own council marked 100 years in 2011. Five or six other units are in their 90s. Five are in their 80's. Which got me thinking...

Does anyone know if there are any handy resources for figuring out (even roughly?) the veteran status distribution of units across the country? How many are over 100? over 95? over 90?, etc.

We're hoping to have alumni (scouts and leaders) at an anniversary dinner from as far back as the mid 1940's, and I'd like to have some perspectives to cite to thank them, the other leaders/scouts, and the charter organization for their "teamwork through time" toward keeping a tradition of scouting sponsorship going all those years since 1928.

Thanks!

In 1935, Boys Life included a section of units celebrating 25 years of continuous service. This section ran for the entire year beginning in February. Else, there are no other National resources outside of individual troop or council records.

For the record, Circle Ten Council in Dallas will have its first Century troop (Van Alstyne, Texas) in 2013. There are a couple of 90 years units already.

Good luck,

David C. Scott

In 1935, Boys Life included a section of units celebrating 25 years of continuous service. This section ran for the entire year beginning in February. Else, there are no other National resources outside of individual troop or council records.

For the record, Circle Ten Council in Dallas will have its first Century troop (Van Alstyne, Texas) in 2013. There are a couple of 90 years units already.

Good luck,

David C. Scott