X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMs

Couldn't find another place to put this so it is being stuck here.

Other forums have an internal PM system, I had assumed that this one did as well.

I use many email addresses and rarely use the one that is associated with this forum. Imagine my surprise when I discoved that I had dozens of PMs waiting for me.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by not answering them but then there were many that I would have ignored even if I had seen them in a timely fashion.

I like PMs. They are good for making friends and for sharing info/tales that you may not want publicized.

Comment

GW, the PMs are sent to the Email Address you used when you registered for this site, but your Email address is not disclosed. To reply to a PM, you have to use a link in the email which takes you to the scouter.com site where you sign on and send a response to the person. Your Email address is never seen. Leastwise thats the way its supposed to work, I havent heard different from anyone

Comment

Problems I have with the PM feature here is that 1. They tend to get filtered by spam software when incomming. Which means I never know if those I PM ever got the message. 2. When I use the return link on those I do get I've found they don't get through when I ask about them in the regular forum. Could just be my personal software.
        They are nice when they work though.
        LH

Comment

Working...
        X