Fellow Scouters,

I am currently working on a patch blanket (gigantic 90"x90") and am in need of some patches. Specifically though, I am looking for the BSA 90th and 95th Anniversary patches. At one point in my youth I had picked up the 85th anniversary patch(even though it was a few years later) on a Lodge weekend, and I have the 100th anniversary patch. I was wondering if anyone out there knew where I could get one (or if there was an extra willing to be traded/sold). I already tried eBay, to no avail...so I think I might be out of luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yours in Scouting,

Ryan

• 6 months later...

Dear Ryan,

What can I do for you? Our company possess a machine embroidery factory, which is dedicating in producing and selling all kinds of the customized embroidered patches, badges epaulettes, laces, appliques, emblems, tags, labels and logos etc. Used on textile, fabric, garment, apparel, uniform, jeans, handbag, bag, hat and cap, flag and so on with quite good quality and fairest prices. The embroidered items on your products are the best way for you to advertise your business. Our embroideries with highest quality and lowest price will help you all success in business!

Our factory possesses imported and homegrown embroidery machines. We have experience in the embroidery industry for over 10 years, which has enriched our ability to provide quality products. Our skilled designers, digitizers and sewers are dedicated to create products that surpass the clients' expectations.

www.autoemb.com

There might have been local issues of 90th and 95th Anniversary patches, but I have never seen a nationally released one. If I had, I'd have one sewn on one of my six blankets (and growing). Good luck!

Thinking more about it, I've never seen a national release for the 80th or 85th either.

Thanks guys,

At least knowing that there were never any National issues for the 90/95th anniversaries provides some peace of mind. I do find it odd though that they would put out an 85th, without putting out a 90th or 95th.