Need sources for article on Scouting

Folks on this forum were so helpful when I was working on my article on helping units work with boys on the autism spectrum (Scouting, Sept. 2006 issue), that I wanted to ask your help for another article I'm working on.

I'm writing a feature article on the upcoming 100th anniversary of Scouting for American Profile magazine. I need to interview a variety of people, including:

a family with three generations of Scouts (preferably three gens of Eagles)

A Scouter who was a Boy Scout in his youth and is now active as an adult--even though he doesn't have a boy in the unit

someone who is going to England for the 100th anniversary World Jamboree next August

a troop that is doing a big service project of some kind (one that would make for a good photo opportunity)

a troop that is doing a Brownsea Island Games event

Ideally, anyone fitting these categories should be in a community of 50,000 or less, because that's the demographic of the magazine, which is a Sunday supplement (like Parade or USA Weekend, but for smaller circulation newspapers).

If you fit any of these descriptions or can point me in the direction of a person or unit that does, please contact me by email at elizabethwriter@gmail.com by December 1, 2006.

Thanks a million.

YIS, Elizabeth