BSA Inspirational Videos

The Boy Scouts of America has come out with a dvd called On My Honor: Insprational Shows. It contains five short videos done to music based on five different themes. I have uploaded the first two of these to YouTube for all of you to view.

The first video (I think) is meant for Scout age boys and is called "Accentuate The Postive." It can be seen at:

The second video is about volunteering to be a Scout Leader. It is called, "I Volunteer". It can ve seen at:

Now, for something a bit on the lighter side... I have uploaded a third video of Buttons, the radical Boy Scout (actually a puppet). This one is an outtake from the video when he recites the Scout Oath. Like a lot of Boy Scouts, Buttons starts reciting the Scout Law by mistake. This video can be seen at:

I am glad that the videos I have uploaded are being watched. It makes it feel like the time to convert these videos was worthwhile. The first Scouting video that I uploaded, "The Scout Zone", now has over 3800 views, and gaining more every day.

Keep watching them and spreading the word about them.

Steve B

Scoutmaster, Troop 68, CMC

www.melrosetroop68.org/blog.html