Ok, i really need help on this problem

ok im not a new scout, im currently life rank. im from Puerto Rico, a few months back maybe a year, i quit my troop for problems and moved to another, now the problem is that i have not gone to that new troop in abotu 6 months or more, any scout related activitys either, and the things is, im losing interest BUT I DONT WANT TO! i mean i love it, i became a leader in 2 months from joinin and i was really into is. im well known in the OA and some troops. and i seriousley miss it, but when i say "ok this weekend im goin back" i never do i like say "ah no i dont want to go" and i just celebrated my 17 birthday so my time is running out, i would say all of this happened cause of music, i started playing met some ppl and i am really into music, i mean in a vast way. but i do miss the BS i miss camping and such, but i dont understand, cause many friends (scouters) say that im like this, cause i like "burned out" in the sense that i did a lot of stuff became secretary of the OA and patrol leader, working a lot, people giving me things to do, teaching a lot in the troop. and because i was goin 3743649837492 miles an hour i burned out.

now i need help, like i really want to go back but why am i like this? give me a boost or something scouting friends

It doesn't seem to me like you're burned out. You just have a lot of other interests in addition to Scouting. Hey, maybe you could combine your music interest with Scouting. Volunteer to provide music for a court of honor. Maybe you know someone that plays trumpet or bugle that could play "taps" at a flag retirement. Or "To the Colors" at a flag raising. Earn the Music merit badge.

Play the guitar, or harmonica, or violin, or whatever your instrument at a campfire. You could be in charge of the campfire program. You have a musical "ear". Lead some campfire songs. Maybe that's not your preferred musical style, but a person with a musical talent can be proficient in a variety of styles.

Your post exudes enthusiasm. I say GO for it!

Let me encourage you not to give up on Scouting! My oldest son is a professional musician. I don't know anyone who loves music more than he does! When he was 17 he began touring the US full time with his band. He also finished up his Eagle Scout project and made Eagle Rank in the 6 months before his 18th birthday. His years of Scouting taught him a lot of things. He can pack the equpiment trailer like no one else, sleep anywhere, is organized, and most importantly, is at ease talking with people everywhere! He is now 19, and still tours most of the year, but serves the troop as an ASM when he is in the area!

While in Scouting he earned the music merit badge, played for churches and college worship teams (great for service hours!) and taught music lessons. He also gave a number of skills instructions to the younger Scouts showing how instruments work, amplification etc. There are many ways you can work your interests into Scouting!

Sounds like you are taking on a lot, but many of the best Scouts do. Just remember you don't have to do everything. Pace yourself, organize you time and remember to have some fun too! I wish you luck! Music is a wonderful gift!

Firecrafter