3-month Program Schedule

In Varsity, we divide our program into quarterly intervals, usually topped off with a competitive tournament where Varsity teams compete against each other. We use the 3-volume program resources, but they don't lay out the "program" for those 3-months, so I feel like I am reinventing the wheel every quarter. Granted, that gives the team freedom, but it sure would be handy to have a program schedule for each program.

For example...we just finished basketball. It would be nice if there were a suggested schedule for the three months similar to this:

Week1: Introduction of Coach; Explain rules of the game

Week2: Drills: dribbling/passing

Week3: Drills: layups/scrimmage

Week15-16: Varsity basketball tournament including 3-point contest, free throw contest, dribbling/layup relay, bracket/round robin.

There would be far more detail for each week, but hopefully you see where I am going. As we do our programs with Varsity, we are developing our own but how much better we would get (and faster) by sharing resources with other teams who are going the same place (or have beent here before). Additionally, as an example of non-Varsity resources, getting a suggested program from canoe experts on what to teach a team in 12 weeks of a canoeing program would be a tremendous resource.

Are there any resources out there?