Last week, I downloaded the tax filing extension form from the IRS web site and the PDF file came with "document rights", which meant that I could download it to my pc, fill it out in my Adobe Reader, then print a nice neat LEGIBLE copy.

Question - Does anyone know if there is a source for PDF documents for BSA forms that have "document rights"? Can't find anything on the BSA web site.

I have one of my scouts just starting his Eagle project, and it would make for a very nice looking application if it didn't need to be filled in by hand. ( I don't want to have to completely rebuild the document in electronic form as it already exists.)

Thanks All!

Actually, you can make a pdf file into a "fillable" document. We did it with the Class 1 health form and merit badge blue card. You will need the full Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional version. With it, you can open a pdf file and insert "comment boxes" that everyone who uses Adobe Reader can fill in.

1Hour

ps: there is a down side to this. If you have Acrobat 6.0 Professional, then you can save your inputs, but if your users only have Adobe Reader, they can fill it out and print it, but can't save it!(This message has been edited by OneHour)