Eagle Scout High School Graduation Stolls

Hello,

In September I got my Eagle. I graduate next month, (june). I want to wear an Eagle Scout Stoll, as I feel I deserve to wear it sinc eother people can wear stolls endorsing sports and other activites. Does anyone have an idea of where I could get one or has anyone you know done this before.

Please help I really want to wear this to my graduation

Thank you

Unfortunately the stoll to be worn is not usually the decision of the wearer. Most schools mandate that only certain items may be worn during graduation. I think an Eagle stoll would be a fine idea, but such things are usually limited to school related activities and awards, and I have no idea what you would use for such. Perhaps you should discuss this with someone involved in planning the graduation such as a principal.

I've never heard of anything except stoles for academic achievement. You're telling me the captain of the football team gets a stole for that? Sheesh!

Sounds like anything goes so why not an Eagle stole. I've never heard of one, but why not? You'd probably have to make it, though. How about a red, white and blue ribbon with silver eagles embrodered on both sides, or even just attach two Eagle Scout patches?

Realistically PE is probably on track and you're going to catch flack over it. In the dark ages an asst. principal conducted strip searches just before we crossed the stage. If that's the case, why don't you just wear your uniform under your gown?

" In the dark ages an asst. principal conducted strip searches just before we crossed the stage."

Wow! When I graduated back in the 70s, we just go up and walked across the stage to get our diploma. No special garb for academic achievement. Everyone wore blue robes and blue caps.

I guess that now that kindergarten grads get to wear mortar boards and gowns, that things have to be ramped up at the high school level to make everyone feel special.