Where is the terms of service located? A few hours ago I posted a link to a new training course for adult leaders offered by MONTANA COUNCIL, B.S.A., in partnership with Backpacking Light and the Boone and Crockett Club. It has since been deleted so I'd like to know how to make it "kosher". Thank you!

Well, it's not my class and I signed up 12/31 though due to whatever issues they've been having here was not able to post until early Feb. I also live in Indiana, not Montana. The reason I signed up was to learn more about higher adventure activities for my Wood Badge ticket.

I apologize for my assumption.

In the past we have had a number of new members trying selling gear and training, to the members. The posted links that would eventually lead to their virtual store front.

Because you had not contributed to the discussion I assumed you were going to benefit financially from the training.

Enjoy your training experience. It is always great to lose yourself in the outdoors.

I understand that spammers frequent every forum. I suppose I should have included more info and that it was co sponsored by a council. I reposted with more info and without a direct link so people could google if they're interested. Hopefully, that's ok with the powers that be.

I actually cannot attend the class. I am just trying to get the word out because it should be a great one for those interested. I'll also agree it's on the steep side, but I'm spending $150 for a local WFA course. I suppose you could say the value is subjective and in the eye of the beholder. :)