Long term Training plans for a new Adult Leader

My son is a Wolf, and I'll be leading one of the Wolf dens in our pack this upcoming year. (I was sort of the unofficial assistant DL for tigers last year)

No real Scouting experience, (or Outdoors background) for that matter, but I'm really eager to learn.

Online I've done YPT, Den Leader Fast Start and This is scouting. I'm planning to attend the leader Specific training and BALOO when it is offerred this fall, and if there is a local university of scouting, I will try to attend that.

Is there anything else that I'm missing?

I've been told by some that Wood Badge would be really great for me to take next summer, while others have said that It would be much better for me to wait until I have 2-3 years as a scouter to really get the full impact from it.

My advice si get all the training when you can, otherwise things may happen that delay you from getting it. I had the ounce og going through WB at Gillwell to go to WSJ, I chose WSJ. A few years later, I had a choice to go through WB, or attend a distant relative's wedding. I should have chose WB, but I didn't, and I do regret it as it was the old course. I was contemplating the upcoming WB, but was asked to take a volunteer job that will require me to go to NCS, so WB is put off yet again. So if you can take WB, take it.

As for other training, RT are good IF you have a good RT staff. UoS is also a good choice.