To Forum Moderators:

This is only a friendly suggestion.

I noticed there have been a few announcements for upcoming Wood Badge courses in the near future which are being posted.

Although I personally do not have any problem with seeing these posted in the forum, it may be beneficial to those who wish to advertise to have a separate forum for this purpose. It would afford a centralized and specific forum which forum members could easily peruse through to be able to possibly find a course in their area.

Also, it may be helpful to include a geographic region in the title of the post to be able to easily find a Wood Badge course offered nearby.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Eagle Pete

I'll second that notion! I think it would be a great idea - especially including geographic information. I get the announcements about WB in my council, but there are several other councils not too far distant, and I have no idea what they're offering.

I can't see why someone just doesn't start a thread in the Wood Badge and Leader Training area, inviting anyone involved with a course to post details in the thread.

Of course only the people involved in the course would know the details.

Heck!! Come to think of it. -Why don't I just do it know!

Eamonn.