05-06 Program Helps Cover Appreciation Thread

After the last 2 years of Program Helps, with their completely staged pictures - several scouts in full uniforms (including pants), everyone smiling, different ages playing together - I enjoyed the more realistic pictures on this year's Program Helps.

Three shots of Scouts all by themselves, two with neutral expressions instead of goofy smiles, and my favorite - one with a kid whose shirt is untucked, he has a Wolf (but no Bobcat) sewn on the wrong pocket, and his other pocket has an unofficial badge permanently sewn on. Also, he has a string wrapped tightly around his neck.

Now THOSE are the type of Scouts I deal with!

Ok, you made me go look at the photos...I had been more concerned with the themes for this year and how we were going to work with them. But you are so right, they are great photos, and very realistic. Our Pack decided to ditch a couple themes this year, and replace them with our own themes, but the rest of them we will work with. Most times the program helps are such a life saver. As the person who trained me always said "you don't have to re-invent the wheel here!" I am soooooo glad she was soooo right! Anyways, thanks for pointing that out, I too love the photos!

Jens3sons