UPS just brought the backpack!

So, as the title says, my pack was just delivered to my door . WEll, about 45 minutes ago actually!

Been acting like a 5 year old. Tryin g it on, adjusting it, trying it agin...knowing I will still need to be adjusted once I pack it.

It's a medium blue and gray Jansport Carson external frame, weighs 4 lbs, 13oz

Capacity of 4,900 cu in.

Bought it from Campmor. Ordered it Saturday afternoon, got it WEds afternoon. Not bad at all!

Cant wait to get it sweaty and dusty! :)

Easy road test:

Load up with two full gallon jugs of water.

Walk about an hour.

Adjust.

Repeat.

Fact is, once you get the length of the frame right, you will be constantly adjusting everything else anyway!

Have fun!

As far as I can tell, the frame is already adjusted the way I think it should be.

It feels good.

I did move the middle back pad up about 2" , but other vthan that, I think it's right. The curvature of the frame matches the contour and shape of my back and even flares out the same as the top of my booty.

The top of the frame is just about even with the top of my head. Not sure if that's right or not, but it doesn't look like I should try to lower it du to the positioning of the hold open bar's relationship to the rest of the pack or the load support straps.

But I will readiy admit I never had a backp[ack like this and am not experienced with it.