Plywood dishwashing station

Does anyone have the instructions on how to build a plywood dishwashing station? I have seen a station where the table top has three cutouts the tubs fit into. The unit is made out of plywood only and is collapsible. It requires no tools to assemble. The plywood has slots that fit together for easy assembly/disassembly.

Our Troop use's galvanised wash tubs (about 2 foot in diameter) and a propane fired turkey cooker to heat the water.

They rest on a log, stup or the ground.

Heat up water in one of the tubs and pour into other 3 (Wash, Rinse and Sterilazation)

A tip-we used to use bleach to sterilize the dishes; messy to say the least! I run a Home Brew shop and sell a powder that is used for sterizeing the brew equipment, Called "C-Brite", comes in a 2 oz packet and makes a 2 gallon solution. I donated a case to the Troop (sells for 30 cents a packet at most home brew shops).

Less mess, and CLEAN dishes!

No more trips to the latrine due to dirty dishes (but still some from the Scouts Cooking!)

Don't have a plan for it but it is not hard to build. less than one sheet of marine plyboard, eight nut-bolt-washer units and primmer and gallon of exterior/marine gade paint.

Build a trestle table - two leg units (top piece with two legs bolted on -two bolts per leg member) and the trestles are 2 long 'plywood boards' with two angled-slots ( sort of like .../ \...) cut slightly more than halfway through the boards 4-6 inches inside each end. These angled slots (30 degrees?) are cut only slightly wider than the thickness of the plywood itself, and they fit down on the cross member of each leg unit to make the table top support.

The distance between the two 'trestles' needs to be 2-3 inches wider than your dish pans because you need the pans to fit between the trestles and have enough 'table top' material between the hole you cut in the table top (for the dish pan) and the actual edge of the table top to make a sturdy enough 'board' so it doesn't bend, split and break when the boys go to pu it together or take it down( I know this sounds confusing but it is actually easy...If you can't find the diagram PM me and I'll draw one up on a word document and email to you)

I prefer what Linda J was aiming at but in most parks now-a-days, the Rangers get a case of the nasties if you tie or lash anything to living trees....

You can however make a Chippewa kitchen modification to do a wash station and each time you set it up a scout or two gets credit for a camp gadget... and this is easy...

two large tripods each with one or two with stablizer cross bars lashed to the legs table top high. lash together a ladder and lash it to the stabilizer on each tripod. if you build your ladder with 4-6 cross members (small spars)just wide enough for you dish pans to fit in and the width of the ladder just wide enough for the long dimention of the dish pan to fit...you can just drop in the pans and fill them with water. If you make the ladder members long enough and leave some space beside the last pan you can chain lash a table top so you can dry your dishes...

It more fun and neater!

part of the remaining plywood and you need to play with the layout to avoid wasting board becomes the table top and you cut out spaces for your dish pans to fit into (sabre saw)