Can ventures wear Jamboree Region patches on shoulder

Per the Insignia Guide, Venturers cannot wear regional insignia, but Venturing Leaders can. I know that one my Venturing shirts and Sea Scout shirt have them on still from my time as a DE as when I tried to take it off, it was very obvious that a patch was worn their.

http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Media/InsigniaGuide/10P.aspx

Regional Insignia

This insignia is reserved for regional officers, regional committee members, local council professional Scouters, and national staff with a regional responsibility and is worn on the right sleeve in position 2. Adult regional world and national jamboree contingent staff and leaders may wear the insignia only during their assignment at the jamboree. The same rule applies to specifically designed regional insignia for a national event.

Only those who hold a regional position, either youth or adults, may wear Regional insignia.

Many thing that going to a jamboree somehow entitles them to wear the Jambo regional patches. Not so.

If the Venturing holds a Regional or Area Position (and, yes, there are some who qualify) can wear the Regional patches.