Where to Buy Patches

Our troop used to buy patches from Stadri Emblems. However, I have noticed that the last 2 or 3 times they have been late in shipping them to us. A parent mentioned that they had used a company called Butler Patches and Butler Custom Caps before (www.butlerpatches.com) (www.butlercustomcaps.com). Does anyone have any experience with this company, or can someone recommend another company? This parent mentioned a good experience with Butler Patches. But our troop is on a budget, and we will be ordering approximately 1000 patches, and 200 caps. We just don't want to make any mistakes. If anyone has used Butler Patches or Butler Custom Caps in the past please let me know.

Thanks

I;ve had excellent result with Advantage Emblem (www.AdvantageEmblem.com). Great service, free design work, reasonable prices. I've used them for both the troop and district stuff. Patches, hats, shirts, neckers, etc.

Ask for Jenni. She's our sales rep and is terrific.

I have used Butler Patches and Butler Custom Caps. I ordered 50 patches, and 100 Butler Medium Custom Caps. The quality was good, and the turnaround was good.

Charles Owens was my rep. He is a courteous young man, and he made sure our order arrived before our camp out.