Can jambo rockers be worn on uniform?

I'm looking for information on whether or not my son can wear the complete set of rockers that he earned at the 2005 jamboree surrounding the jamboree patch on his uniform. Does anybody have a definitive answer for this?

I don't think they're allowed to wear them around the patch if it's worn over the pocket where he wore it during the jamboree. If you wear it in the temp patch slot, you can wear one complete ring around it without getting any complaints.

"I'm looking for information on whether or not my son can wear the complete set of rockers that he earned at the 2005 jamboree surrounding the jamboree patch on his uniform. Does anybody have a definitive answer for this? "

Sure he can wear them! Why else were they made? That's the reason that the 2005 youth patch was made slightly smaller then the adult patch. This is true of all the rockers from past jamborees. I used to wear mine from 1981.

By the way, you do NOT have to move the Jamboree patch & rockers to the pocket.

Absolutely! They are part of the Jambo patch which you can wear forever......but only one at a time. You can't have the 2001 and 2005 patch sewn on at the same time. Any other Jambo patches should probably be removed after 6 months from the end of Jambo. There is debate about the CSP since it is/was an "official" CSP for your council. Think of all of those folks you see running around with special FOS CSP's. If the council approved the CSP, it can be worn regardless of what the current patch is.