Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About crc

  • Rank
    Junior Member

Profile Information

  • Location
  1. Does any one know which forms a troop/pack are supposed to file with the irs to maintain its non-profit status,our form filing has lapsed and were using lawyer/parent who's not a tax specialist, the form he's come up with is a form 1023, its rather daunting trying to fill in the answers,can anyone tell me if were on the right track?
  • Create New...