Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About cakes302

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Dear Jakesmom, My name is Susan Banks. I am a memebr of Troop 418 in Nanticoke, Pa. Recently I had the privilage of attending Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico. There I had taken a Religious Emblem program. The orangization you are loking for is called PRAY< located in Minnesota. The man you need to contact is Mark Hazelwood, the director of Pray. They are an organization that puts out all the information with regards to Religious Emblems. He can be reached at mark@praypub.org or their web site is www.praypub.org do tell him I had refered you to them. If in a hurry as leaders
  • Create New...