Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About pack349

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Hi Eagle Foot, I'm new to the forum, but computers and web design are actually my part time job as a small potatoes hosting provider. :-) What you are looking at on the site mentioned used to be called a hover button or a mouseover. Basically meaning that you see one image and as soon as your mouse is over the image it changes for another identical image that has a "light on it". You can actually create rudimentary hover buttons in fpage by clicking the following series in the menu: Insert Web Component Hover Button That's the "old school" way of doing it, and it
  • Create New...