Kentucky - caving and canoing?

On a trip through Kentucky this spring - i picked up a number of brochures that suggest there are places to canoe rivers THROUGH caves - Is there anyone on this board who knows Kentucky well enough to give us some ideas /places/ directions to explore?

We are located NW of Chicago, IL and troops here generally don't think of going south - it's always north.

Our troop has decided to do a High Adventure trip next year for the older boys, instead of going to two summer camps. They are leaning toward Boundary waters - I think mostly because it is fairly known. The troop has a history of doing the Boundary waters in the past, although NONE of the boys or leaders currently in the troop have ever been to Boundary Waters.

Since our boys also love caving - combining the two sounded like a good option - and if i can find some more information for them - they might try something really new and different.

if we don't do it next summer, they may choose it as an option in 2005 - perhaps spring break? I'm thinking that if they go south -they could extend the camping season somewhat - but am not sure of spring/ fall weather in KY. Seems to me when i went to college in Carbondale, it was pretty warm march - oct.

Anyone know any scout camps or outfitters that might lead/ run such a trip?

Mammoth Cave used to run canoe trips through but got out of it...

Might be a tough one to find!

BTW if you're looking for a High Adventure trip check out the High Knoll program at Camp Powhatan in the Blue Ridge Council - Western Va and beautiful country.