Sign in to follow this  
scomman

Need replacement poles

Anyone know where we can find replacement poles for Eureka 4xt tents. We have called campmor and they have them for $13.00 each we need about 8 of them and am looking for a cheaper price.

First- Campmor will give you a discout of about 10% if you pay with a check from your troop/ pack account.

Second - try the Eureka outlet store at 607-779-2265. They may have lower prices.

Third - Try the Eureka Customer Service Dept. Sorry I don't have the phone number. They are usually VERY accomodating to their customers. Tell them that you are a scout leader and see what happens.

If all else fails try this.... TA Enterprises at 800-266-9527. They are a third party supplier of tent poles. I haven't spoken to them in quite some time, but they were pretty good when I used them.

Good Luck

Call The Johnson Worldwide Parts at 1-800-572-8822. They are the Parent Company. When you buy them, Buy a whole frame assembly. Its a lot cheaper than just 4 poles and you get connectors and ridge pole for less than 4 side poles.

Paul

nldscout's idea makes ALOT of sense - you might ask the price on the whole assembly from all the different suppliers, with a BSA discount. Not only will you get a better price, but you will have spares for future repairs!

We sent a tent to Johnson for a replacement zipper, they were extremely helpful, fast and inexpensive. they gave us a scout discount, and shipping was speeded up because I used a (personal) credit card for payment.

We also have a spare set of poles, and a tent repair kit (zipper tabs, stake loops, patches and eyelets) from them very reasonably.

I would recomend them highly.

lauraT