75th anniv badge - 1930's game

I second the marbles and tops, definitely the right time frame, but hard to do with 50. Yo-yos were introduced either a little earlier or later, but close to 1930, so maybe something to do with that. Miniature golf was a big hit in 1930; maybe a game of that indoors would work -- improvised of course, but depending upon space, doable with some creativity.

Thanks for all your input! I am a new member so I wasn't sure what to expect. I am a former Girl Scout and have been very impressed with the Cub Scout program!

The web site with outdoor games is great and has games from Baden-Powell himself.

It is part of the Leader patch to teach a game from the 1930's. I think he was confused about it (and thought it was for the pack or scout patch) but since he told everyone this is what we would do. . . and everyone thought it was such a fun idea... now I have to come through. No pressure. Ha.

We played Kickball which was very popular in the 1930's (at least according to my sons grandmother) also hide and seek and Monopoly was very popular. I believe it came out 1935.

I'll tell you what our Tigers and Wolves had a blast and they beat the parents....