Help! Needing older Tiger Insignia for Arrow of Light Boards

HELP! I've got 2 Webelos scouts who've lost their tiger cub leather progress toward rank belt totems and Tiger Cub Graduate Pocket Patches and we're doing their Arrow of Light Boards in 2 weeks. We're also looking for 2 replacement Skating Belt Loops and Pins. The Tiger Cub Graduate Patch that we're looking for was an orange patch with yellow border offered in St. Louis. Any Ideas where I can find these items?

I'm sorry to not answer your direct question. What exactly is an Arrow of Light Board?

I hope it's not a Board of Review for the Arrow of Light. That's a function of Boy Scout advancement.

Please clarify.

Unc.

If this is for 5th grade Webelos then they never had belt totems to lose. The Tiger rank was not introduced until 2001. These boys would have been Wolf Cub Scouts at that time.

The "Tiger Cubs BSA" orange rectangle was phased out in 2001 when the Tiger rank badge was added. You could check on ebay or call around to different councils to see if they have any left over.

These were the instant recognition totems that were used BEFORE 2001 for the boys in Tiger cubs. It was a brown leather belt totem that had 2 thongs for adding Orange & White beads for family activities & electives. These were in addition to the iron on paw prints.

These Tiger items were discontinued when the BSA introduced the Tiger Rank insignia & changed the program.

And, NO, the Arrow of Light Boards are not dealing with advancement, it's a large plaque that displays all of the awards, advancements & acheivements that the boys earned while they were Cub Scouts. We include rank patches, progress toward rank totems, arrow points, belt loops & pins, Webelos activity badges, Pack & Den numbers, Council patch, special awards (recruiter, phys. Fitness, Religious medals, conservation patches, etc.) Summertime activity pins, and Blue medals for Derbies & regattas they participated in(we add service stars for participating more than 1 year in any) The boys do the sanding, decorating & staining on a 1x10" board that's about 3' long. The leaders (having collected all the items for display) attach everything to the board, adding 2 cup hooks to the bottom. At the cross-over, whey they are presented the Arrow of Light, Each boy is given a real arrow (blunt tipped) painted gold that he'll hang from teh board.

For my sons, I add a square of red canvas to the bottom & put all of thier patches on that.

Hope that clears things up for everyone.

Whew! Thanks for clearing that up. Due to past experience, I thought we had some overzealous Cubmaster out there who wanted to do a board of review for the Arrow of Light.

I think your version of a board is a fantastic idea.

Unc.