Eagle Project in the News - UPDATE

This evening, September 9, 2004, the scout who did this project successfully completed his Eagle Board of Review, consisting of several community members and three distinguished Eagle Scouts.

As his scout leader, I was touched by their sincerity as they welcomed him to the ranks.

As his dad, it was all I could do to keep the buttons on my shirt.

God Bless the BSA.

MTDScouter

NY and IL say . . .

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

SUPER EFFORT!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!

and, THANK YOU!!!! - to Son, Dad, Press, and all the others involved!!!! Thanks for sharing your success with us and for making all our uniforms shine a little bit brighter today!!!!!!!!!

jd

Please pass on my Congrats. To Ian.

I can't help thinking back to the day when I first held my little new born son in the hospital. There I was with this little person. I was totally untrained and knew nothing about being a Father. To make matters worse he didn't come with any instructions!! He threw up on his shirt and I went to put a clean one on him. I was never so scared in my entire life. I knew that I was going to break something!!

It is strange when we look at how far we as Dads have come. From that helpless little being to a Son that can set goals and reach them.

So go ahead blow out a few more buttons,buy a bigger hat. Squeeze the heck out of him.

You both have come a long way. Enjoy it.

Well Done.

Eamonn