Not new but need help with profile!

I couldn't find a more appropriate topic to post this in (tech help or something similar) so here we go.

I keep trying to change my email address and profile info, but get the following error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Incorrect syntax near ','.

/members/modify/process2.asp, line 19

I'm not using any punctuation (I even removed spaces!) but to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions?

~Michelle

As a computer programmer -- the ',' is either a smiley face with it's tongue sticking out or the error message is an undocumented feature of the update program.

I hope this helps. :)

Stosh

I went into my profile and changed my email. When I hit the continue -> button the screen flickered but didn't continue. I went back in and the email was changed. So I changed it back and when I hit the continue -> button, same flicker but no new screen. Went back in and the email had changed back.

Looks like they may be working on it, but they haven't figured it out and they aren't doing much for testing it before going into live usage.

Maybe wait a bit or get an email off to one of the monitors.

It obviously isn't doing what it is supposed to be doing.

I'm thinking it's option #1 from above.

Stosh(This message has been edited by jblake47)

Ahaaaa!

I was reading in the New Member Problems thread, someone mentioned needing to use Internet Explorer. I took what you said and tried that, it did the same thing as you, it didn't actually continue but when I went back and checked my profile it did finally change my email address.

Thanks for the help! :)

~Michelle