Hi folks. Just joining in the forum from Louisville, KY.

Part of my Scouting resume:

I've been a Scout/Scouter since I was a Cub (Tiger Cubs wasn't available in my Pack at that time). Passed up through the ranks, earning my Arrow of Light, then later Eagle. Transitioned to an adult position with the troop as an Assistant Scoutmaster. A few years ago, I was asked to be Scoutmaster, and held that position for a little over 4 years. I then handed it over to another leader and returned to being an Assistant. (This is all with my home troop - the troop I grew up in).

I have also been involved with my District training team and District Eagle Board of Review.

Scout Leader's Training Award, June 1999.

I used to be a Bear (SR-211-38, beads Oct 1999).

Lincoln Heritage Council President's Award (for service), Jan 2003.

District Award of Merit, Jan 2005.

Scoutmaster's Key, Feb 2006.

Attended the 2007 World Jamboree as an ASM2 and the 2010 US National Jamboree as a Commissary staff member.

I told the committee to find someone else to do the job by the end of the year. They did, bought him a new SM patch, and the "new" guy (he'd been an ASM for 3-4 years) took over the first meeting of the new year. I took some time off from attending for about a year or so (only went on a couple of campouts), then gradually started back in.