Another newbie from Michigan

Hey to all, I am new to posting on this forum but have been following it for several years. I am a Web. leader to a small group of kids in central Michigan. I have been involoved in scouting my whole life and joined as a leader during my childs Tiger year, he is now finishing his first Web. year, excited about his next and has a brother finishing his Wolf year.

I lead an active Webelos group, we hike, camp, do service projects, geocache but most importantly we have fun and all six of my kids are excited to return each week.

I would suppose that is about all the introductions needed. I look forward to posting with all of you.

Welcome from a former Scouter in the Chief Okemos Council and the old Detroit Area Council.

You'll find the weather here is always pleasant, the skeeters don't bite too bad (unlike in the UP), so kick back, put your feet up, and enjoy the virtual campfire.

(Remember to keep you sense of humor about you at all times.)

Welcome. My son is a bear this year and starts his first year of Webelos after the graduation. I was his Bear leader (and also was the de facto webelos leader) and hope to be the webelos leader for the coming year. I may be seeking yours and others advice as I would like to have a more active group of webelos.