Hello Folks!!!!!!!

Hi there Folks, I have been reading this forum for a few months and finally created a account. I live in Western Mississippi. I am married to my great wife Amy and we have FOUR boys (Ryan, Landen, Peyton, and Matt). This is our first year in Scouting and we are thrilled with the excitement it has created with our 7 yr old Peyton. It is the highlight of his day when he gets to put on his Cub-Scout Uniform. I have also been taken with the program, i have taken all the online courses that scouting.org has to offer and have become one of the Tiger Den Leaders with our pack. Since September we have not missed a Pack or Den meeting, a Go-See-It, a camp-out(2), or Den Activity. The past 2 months I have attended the Round Table meetings and have signed up to take the W.B. training course.

so HELLO TO ALL

You have been reading in this forum, before your boys got into scouting, and we did not scare you away?..

From your enthusiasm I would say not long before you are not only the parent of a scout, but part of the adult leadership..

So does insanity run in your whole family? :)

Glad to meetcha... Peyton's the oldest? You have a long way ahead in Scouting. The training is good, the experience is better. Just a suggestion, you can take WB early in your career but the usual consensus is that it is better taken after some Scout time. Won't hurt earlier, but what do you have for comparison? Do you have any Scout time yourself? Find some ol'time Scouters (roundtable?)and ask them...

Watch out that your wife cooks your favorite meal for your birthday and it comes to the table wrapped in foil...