do successful explorers/venturersalso blog from leaders to youth,have troop committees,etc?

I saw psoting on a local supermarket bulletin bord for a film making contest which involves scouts

and other youth groups and will have open meeting in border town in may.(jonsatv@aol.com).

How would this work and could others tell their experiences because i nearly tried the same thing in 2003 when i lived in hotel as scout adult volunteer.but only get big meetings perhaps twice a year.troops seem to die off in record numbers in our council,and except for guy name in email,no one thinks outside the box.my son,out of state was lucky that way.his church includes scout as a youth prorgam with higher memberhsip rates than our local mn council.which is equlaly frustrating as we cover large geographic region with many districts.

i really like how scouts canada renames council and districts in like a reinventing government flashy prorgam which the council secretary can tell me about in five minutes.am i missing the secret location for the baking soda so my council,as the cake,will rise in the oven and becoem successful?

thanks,dave gustafson (msnnot21@yahoo.com,dgduluth@aol.com)the fellow named above and i both belong to the same local public access cable channel in WI.Bye