Posting through for the first time. I often read many good ideas here though.

Sidebar:

I figured out that (from my computer anyway) I needed to use an Internet Explorer window to register here and then I could log into this site via my default Firefox browser with no problems. Never could make the registration tab work with my Firefox browser though. YMMV

Just wrapped up the coursework for Wood Badge now I'll likely be popping in more regularly for insight from the group as I work on my ticket items and try to help build a better scouting experience for the Cubs Scouts in our pack.

Congrats on the woodbadge and welcome to the forum. Relax, enjoy and share. We can all learn from one another. As a foot note. You may have to take some of these characters with a grain or two of salt. LOL. You will learn who they are in short order.

See you on the trail, ----RANBOW----

From one TEXAN to another, HOWDY!! Welcome to the campfire, pull up a log, the coffee is cold and the conversation is hot! Just Kidding, The coffee is always fresh around here! Congrats on starting your tickets and good luck with them. Thanks for stepping up to help with your sons unit and thanks for your service to this country.

I used to be a Beaver