New to Forum NE Florida Council

Hello All:

Came across this, looks like it could be a good resource. Certainly active enough. Been a Scouter for 6 years, 4 as a Webelos leader, now 2 in a Troop I jointly founded last year. OA Brotherhood member (twice, long story) and very active. Am really looking for information on anyone who has been to Camp Bud Schiele. Have one point of reference from a few years ago, and we are going there next summer, but am hoping that we have made the right choice. Not a lot of information coming out of them at this point (maybe early, but last year, had a lot more information from our camp).

Scoutnut is correct. The information you seek usually becomes available sometime after the first of the year. I feel that you wont be disappointed with CBS. It is a great camp. I have made many memories there as well as the previous camps Schiele and Natomi(the temp camp between Schiele and Bud schiele now used as a camporee area.).

You will probably not get too much of a response to emails during this time of the year to questions pertaining to next years camp. Now is the time of the year that everyone is busy with popcorn, scouting for food, and training events for our council and next years camp questions will most likely be back burnered until a later date.

Although piedmont council puts on a class act program, the lines of communication can sometimes drag when placed in an order of priority as it does in many councils. After all there are only so many volunteers to go around. lol

If you can spare the time and would like a sneak peak at the camp. You could always consider coming up for the weekend of the Eswau Huppeday lodges beaver day usually held in march. Their lodge advisor is David Cody. I could get you an email addy if needed.

Not sure what kind of info you are looking for but, If I can help. Im glad to assist.

See you on the trail, ----RANBOW----