Hello, I have been watching the forum for several days and have really gotten a great deal of info. So I dedided to post and see if I could get some ideas for a activity.

I have a son that just crossed over in Feb. and another son that is a wolf. We have a little game we play with two ropes and tie two boys hands together and see who can figure out how to get out. The boys have a lot of fun with it, especially when we get two unexpecting adults to do it.

I was wondering if anyone had any other games, tricks, or resourses for rope tricks I could show the cubs this weekend?

Thanks I look forward to the posts

SO Fullquiver,

Am I right in guessing what your name signifies?

Psalm 127:4-5

"As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate."

I think biblically a full quiver is 6 kids, right?

-Curtis :-D

and by the way, as it applies to keeping cubs entertained...

If you're really good at storie telling I know a few that are good stories with extremely corny endings (and therefore funny for the yung'uns) :-D If you're good at telling them they can get wrapped up in them (when I tell them at the lunch table at camp, they forget to eat their lunch) :-D

-Curtis

I'll work on writing them up, but it'll take a while, I wouldn't rely on it if you were trying for this weekend. Maybe by tomm morning. (I'm a busy college student, sorry :-D)

Is there an email address I can send them to rather than filling up this forum? :-D

Also, 4 sons? only sons? daugters too? if only sons, tell your wife she's in my prayers :-D :-P

-Curtis :-D