Hey all,

I'm an Eagle Scout from the class of 1988 after working through Cub Scouts (earned AOL) on up. After school I became an active Assistant Scoutmaster and eventually worked on the district committee. I served as a District Executive for a few years before another opportunity came up, and I've been out of the program for several years after that.

A few months ago I attended my troop's 95th Anniversary/BSA 100th celebration. Even though my son still has 3 years before being eligible for Tigers, my old Pack (made up of friends and leaders from my troop days) started nudging me to get active with the Pack. My wife teased me that I already said yes, I just didn't know it yet.

Well, I did. I'm now a registered Pack Committee Member, and helping with the district a bit. I'm taking it slow, as I don't want to burn out or get overloaded before my son even joins. I'm very much looking forward to watching him on his Scouting journey.

I look forward to learning and contributing here.

YiS

Ken(This message has been edited by kmorgan221)

T2Eagle,

I was at Camp Ockanickon once 15 years ago (I can't believe it's been that long) when I took Wood Badge (NE-IV-72 - Fox). Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to get back there. Hopefully soon.

Glad to see all the PA Scouters here, especially the Bucks County Council folks. That was my council growing up including time on Ockanickon staff. Now I'm in Cradle of Liberty so it's not too far from "home."

Cheers to all my fellow Pennsylvania Scouters!

Penn's Woods Council runs in my blood. Learned to camp at Wopsononock and my mother Lodge is Nachamawat. I may not do my Scouting there now but I will forever be a PA Scout!

Welcome to the forum, Ken.

• 1 month later...