question...a problem

thanks both of you, especially ozemu, it's very kind of you.

hmm...scout should not be punished, really? How about if a scout is late for meeting...? here we usually punish when someone is late...or not respectful to leaders...

I know PLs should write programs, but often they hold programs as troop programs/group programs, PLs should write patrol programs, well it's hard to organise one...and they always use every holiday to make 1/2 camps, therefore we don't have a chance.

for the song..i didn't explain as i don't think the scout should be punished/we shall not be punished...and i was tired and he started to get angry so there's no reason to sing the song or explain to him..

I know getting angry cannot help but i'm not the one who make anyone angry at first...

I tried to organise a patrol camp (joint with the other patrol), but leaders still did what they wanted to do..well it was a good chance...

I know what the one quote from Confucius means, well as Confucius is a Chinese thinker...so there's in chinese...

*scout range in HK is 11-16, cubs can go to scout during 11-12, for scout, 15-16, but usually leaders make extensions so cubs>scout=12+, scout>venture=16+