Armadillo Patrol Patches needed!!

There is no standard BSA Armadillo patrol emblem, but you could order blank patrol emblem patches and have the armadillo created as a custom patch. See http://www.clipartoday.com/animal/armadillo01.html for some armadillo clipart that might work well.

On www.scoutstuff.org, it says to Call 1-800-323-0732 for details on designing custom patrol emblems.

Our troop just made up 'Buccaneer' emblems last year that looked great.

Paul

I hate to be picky but Wolf and Bear dens are known by their numbers only. The may have a have a totem but they should not be wearing patrol patches. Webelos DENS may be known by a name or number and may wear the Boy Scout patrol patch but they still are dens not patrols. Patrols are in Boy Scout troops.

Yes, my boys will bridge to Webelos b4 this week ends. I heard the blank patches can be custom made to your design, but you must purchase them in lots of 100. I thought there might be a den out there with some left over. Anybody???

I didnt mean to sound mean but that is one of my pet peeves.

The supply division does do special orders and you can get 12 done up for $5.60 per or $67.20 (gulp) total. Now I have heard that there are home sewing machines out there that you can program to do embroidery. You may be able to find someone at school or in the troop who has one or knows someone that would do it for you.

Best place for a music major in Tx.

Now thats damning with faint praise, wait, what am I talking about, they have both kinds of music in Texas, Country and Western...

Hear about the Rat Exterminating Compnay a few Aggie Alums started? Only was in business for 18 months, then the war brides started to complain...

Our local scout shop sells the blanks -- don't know if they're breaking rules but it works for those w/ permanent parkers or the fancy sewing machines that were mentioned.

Bob

OGE-

Now that ain't fair, we'uns has hillbilly musick, two...

Actually, UNT has one of the largest schools of music in the nation. Rather well known for Jazz.

Oh, BTW, I didn't know there were war brides in PA..

bd