ive a few things 2 say

No.1 i think this sight is brill

No.2 im A new patrol leader and i went on a camp 4 new p/l's. it woz really good. we learnd all interesting things like organization and self control. we also learned easy ways to explain things like first aid and knots. i think other leaders should organise other camps like this coz its really helped me luv nina

biggest casualty fan

I'll give it a try. Translation in my era's English (late 70's/early 80's):

(70's)

"I have a few things to say:

First of all, I dig this site! It is far-out and groovy!

Secondly, I'm a new patrol cat and I went on a campout with four happenin' p/ls. It was really nifty and fly. We learned all groovy things like organization and self-control. We also learned chillin' ways to explain things such as first aid and knots. I think other leaders should organize other camps like this because it's really helped me. Peace ..."

(80's)

"I have a few things to say:

First of all, I think that this site is far-out and totally mondo!

Secondly, I'm a new patrol leader dude and I went on a campout with four radical p/ls. It was really tubular and gnarly. We learned all bodacious things like organization and self-control. We also learned mondoness ways to explain things such as first aid and knots. I think other leaders should organize other camps like this because it's really helped me. Later ..."

OneHour :)

ps: By the way slartibartfast welcome to the forums ... just joking around! Thanks for being a good sport! By the way Nina, where is Midlands? Midlands,Tx? or Midlands, UK? Has to be UK since only European folks spell "organize" with an "s"!

Also, Don't mind the older folks! Yes ... OldGreyEagle, Redfeather, and Koreascouter, you gents will have to translated in the 60's language. That's beyond my scope.

This forum is totally mondo! rad! bodacious! tubular! and gnarly! The participants are cool, too! ;)

pps: Stay safe Koreascouter! Wishing the very best to you and our folks overseas!(This message has been edited by OneHour)