Whos on Staff? Whats on your Agenda, I dont know Third base

I'll be on staff the second week of the Jamboree as Radio Merit Badge Counselor at K2BSA, the amateur radio station. It sounds like I won't be wearing the full uniform most days, but if I'm in uniform, you'll be able to spot me as the one wearing Cub Scout shoulder strips. My normal BSA position is Cubmaster of my son's pack.

• 2 months later...

I attended the OA's National Planning meeting in Dallas last week. Got my hands on a large scale map showing the layout of the subcamps, activity areas and Garden Ground Mtn. Prepare to walk...a lot! It also appears that I will make a visit in March for a walkthrough for the OA staff.(This message has been edited by Tokala)

• 2 weeks later...

I am going as a Crew Advisor for our council's Venturing contingent, 2 girls, 6 boys and a female advisor. Looking forward to meeting forum members face to face, in character or not.

It's my first jamboree and I am sharing the experience with my daughter. She is really excited about going as am I. Working on getting in shape for all the walking...

John Collins

Advisor

Crew F904B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received my $800. duffle. Very nice, commodious and ... let's see, now, there will be , ummmm, 3,000 of these at the Jamboree? Think I'll paint mine green and purple....

Just received my $800. duffle. Very nice, commodious and ... let's see, now, there will be , ummmm, 3,000 of these at the Jamboree? Think I'll paint mine green and purple....

• 1 month later...

Less than 2 weeks to go, and they email me that my medical form is "missing or incomplete" and that I should re-do the online part AND make sure I bring a cprinted copy of EVERYTHING with me for check in.

Did all this back in February and March. . *sigh*