Hoping someone has an extra emblem!

Thought that I had all the necessary patches, #s and emblems for our Scout's Jamboree uniform...BUT I do not have the OFFICAL 2010 JAMBOREE PARTICIPANT EMBLEM that goes over the right pocket. Does anyone have an extra one (I need two total)?????? Please PM me or just post if you do!

Thanks!!!!!

You should have received your 2nd emblem in the mail, like the other contingent members. If you did not receive it, call the Jambo line and tell them. They will give you an e-mail address to request another one.

Alternately, they are available for sale from ScoutStuff - on the Jambo catalog site.

We received the shoulder patches and the little ring to go around the Scout Emblem, but I do not think we received the Emblem itself.

Scout Stuff is closed, so that is why I posted it here inquiring if someone had ordered extra and was willing to part with one or two.

Thanks

OK Thanks! Let me be a little clearer!

They may have mailed us one, BUT my Scout can not find his. Participants could order additional emblems at the Jamorbee section of ScoutStuff. ScoutStuff is closed for Jamboree items now. I would like to acquire two to put on his uniforms to go to Jamboree. I guess the question here is: Did anyone order extra Jamboree Emblems from ScoutStuff (prior to closing) that could sell us one or two?

Thanks again for all your input.