I thought I read somewhere online (can't find it now) that after the Council pays their fair share of the deposits, that the Scouts then receive 2 Jamboree Patches, and then later on receive a neckerchief at the Jamboree.

I know the round Jamboree patches are coming, but can't find anything else mentioning anything about a "neckerchief" that would be handed out at the Jamboree ?? And if so, is it the $18.00 one in the catalog, or ???

I have not seen anything aboutthe participantys getting a neckerchief but I would not be surprised. Your local Jambo committee should be able to tellyou. I did get a written notice that sataff will recieve a neckerchief and something else at check in. I will take a look at that letter again and let you know.

BW

Every satff member and participant will recieve a total of two patches upon full payment of fees. They can order extras using their personal ID numbers on the back of their jamboree catalogs.

NO patches of this type will be sold at Jamboree. The patch on sale their will be a "visitor's" version and not the staff or participant version.