Forums down over the weekend

Like others, I got attacked. It his me so hard/fast that it disabled Norton's. Thank goodness my employer provides multiple antivirus/anti-malware tools. Microsoft Essentials (of all things) purged 7 different malware/virii off the system.

I was hesitant to peak in today to see if it was cleaned-up or not. I'm glad to see it up and running again.

This site is far from cleaned up, it is still full of viruses, it has in a word been masterfully hacked. I upgraded my antivirus/malware software to the max. I think the active user number is greatly exaggerated with only 3-4 active topics. This site needs some major work done so it is not a hazard to the users.

Back again after another 3 days of "DANGER""DANGER". Symantec gave me three form responses to my inqueries, and here we are again.

I hope ScouterTerry and crew are up and healthy. I have to sit and pay bills, then I am off to a training for a guided hike I do for the County Park service and then off to the Webelos Weekend. Home Troop is doing Fire Building and I give the Campfire Ash talk at the evening campfire. Good luck all.