"Is this how you keep the scouts away from the TV? That's a good one. How do you like your snipe cooked?

LOL "

I should have mentioned that im in the UK, and in order to watch live TV we need to purchase a Tv licence, which currently costs 145 per year, ( roughly $232 ) the revenue form this funds BBC Tv, BBC online, and BBC radio which in the UK is advert/comercial free. ( Radio licences were dropped a long time ago in favour of TV licences)

The current penalty is a fine of 1,000 ($1,600 roughly) plus legal costs and a court apearance.

Enforcament is carried out by comparing a database of addresses with and without Tv licences, those places that dont have a licence get threatening letters warning of the consequencies, and in some cases can expect a visit by an enforcement team.

see here: http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/detection-and-penalties-top5/

Thanks for all the input. TVs won't work for us since we don't have a place where we meet to store it at. I don't want to lug around a 45" TV in my car every week. I I found a Optima projector on Amazon for $300 that fits all criteria I'm looking for. Not cheap, but better than the $500+ that some of the other projectors run. Only downside (other than the price) is that there's no HDMI connector. I can get the next model up that has the HDMI connector, but it's not worth the extra $50. I'm actually hoping with the holidays coming up, prices will fall a bit due to sales or clearing out of this year's models, etc.