Because the BSA can’t read your mind …

Hasn't this been around for awhile? Like several years? I signed up for something like this via MyScouting a long time ago. Seems like I've only been sent one survey. I don't recall the topic, but I recall it was rather mundane and only 3-4 questions.

If you're only doing one survey in several years why create the expectation that your opinion matters? I know that creating a pool of volunteers like this skews the research results, so this isn't likely tied to any real, statistically valid research. Is this a real research tool or just a feel-good PR gimmick?

They already know what we think, they can read it here. Or they could ask it here.

I don't know if any of the National folks read this forum but I'm on Scouts-L and there are a few National guys who comment there.

Thanks for the info. I have been incredibly frustrated by the extreme stupidity of many recent changes and wondered who got to have a voice on them and how I could express an opinion when it counted -- before lunacy was inscribed into formal final edicts. I'm happy to sign up and I'll be happy to be one of their official thorns in the side -- and they can compile a file on my membership number the size of Encyclopedia Britannica if they wish.