Teaching LNT... I get another lesson.

I thought I had found the perfect way to teach LNT...

You eating lunch in camp when you hear Chuck Noris is missing his lunch and looking for the guy who stole it, you look at the other side of your bag and see that It reads "Chuck, I packed this lunch special for you, Love Mom".

It's time to break camp and move on. Chuck will looking for you. LNT.

It seemed clever, it was easy to understand, it was funny... Told it to my cubs and they said" "who's Chuck Noris?"

First Elvis, now Chuck. I'm even older than yesterday.

My sons think Chuck Norris is awesome. I am not quite sure why. Years ago, they actually spent their own money on a giant poster of Chuck Norris-isms, none of which I can remember now. I plan to tell them your LNT joke, they'll get a (karate) kick out of it.

Well why should cubs know who chuck norris is????? His movies are not cub friendly.....Walker Texas ranger was ok, but it is 20 years old now.......

My BS's love Norrisisms....They can spend countless hours spewing them....

My favorites..... Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas and The boogie man checks his closet for Chuck Norris before he goes to bed....

That is weird because recently at our Cub camp at the last campfire, all the Webelos start going into Chuck Norris jokes. The adults had no idea where it came from. I know it is an internet meme that they picked up. It was so funny because one of the boys insisted that Chuck Norris is dead. So, one of the dads says that just over the hill be careful because Chuck will visit you in your sleep because he owns a house on Lake Almanor, and some of the kids were like really!? Oh no! Don't fret, the younger generation still knows about the great Norris.

I was at the movies with my son and his friends, all scouts. They all got excited for the trailer for "Expendables II" when Chuck Norris came on. I mean they weren't even alive when this guy was active. Maybe he is making a you tube comeback.

I liked the Family Guy episode when Peter says "you know what Chuck Norris has under his beard?...another fist."

I take my students on a hike that is reasonably difficult, especially the hike back out. I am told by the guides that when Chuck Norris did this trip, he had a helicopter come to pick him up.

He's a wimp. Go ahead and eat his lunch.