Now I'll be the first to admit that I think all kids should go to a Summer camp and I'll also admit to enjoying Tim Hortons coffee, and I have no problems with our Brothers to the north(I visit there often). now today is their annual "Camp Day" where part of the profits go to sending kids to camp. They are expected to bring in millions today. But look at the list of camps that benefit from this. there is only one in the state in Kentucky. Wouldn't it be great if some of that cash went to supporting local camps? Just Saying!!

Tokala, I live in the Southeast as well - SC. Do what I do. Ask around, find someone who occasionally goes "up North" and have them bring you back a tin or 2. I have a friend who has family in Rochester, NY. When she goes up to visit, she always brings me back some. Another friend has to travel up to Canada occasionally for business, she also brings me back a tin.

Ask around. I'm sure you've got people who are heading that way to smuggle some Canadian Goodness down to you. ;)